If you are CRAZY about peanut butter, then this is the cookie for you!!! I love love love it!! But after I make it, we kind of overdose on them and then I don’t make them for a while :) Not only do they look goooorgeous…they taste great! I found the recipe on Bakerella…go check out her site. She has amazing things! :))
Anyway, a while back I made Chocolate Chip Candy Cookies…I got the idea from Bakerella’s Chocolate Candy Cookies…
These cookies are really great..they don’t go stale easily! And according to Mohammed, they even taste better when they’re not fresh..And as you can see in the picture above, I really couldn’t wait for them to cool..I just had to have a bite ;)
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- About 30 Hershey’s Kisses
- Preheat oven to 176 degrees C (350 degrees F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Beat butter and peanut butter until creamy.
- Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and beat until combined.
- Roll dough into 1 to 1-1/2 inch balls and then roll the balls in a bowl of granulated sugar to coat.
- Place rolled balls on parchment paper covered baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and gently press an unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss onto the center of each cookie.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.